Setting up Quotes
This article provides an overview of the steps to start using Quotes.
- Create Quote Printable Form
Enter text for the header & footer and add the custom fields that get displayed when printing the quote.
- Set Up Sell Products (See [C] & [D] in Figure 1)
These are the products that display on quotes.
- Enter the products you sell.
- Assign sell products to a price list. Each quote is associated with a price list. When a product is selected for a quote, the price from the associated price list will be added to the quote.
- Create Price Groups and Enter Prices (See [D] & [F] in Figure 1)
Price groups are groups of product variants you sell for the same price.
- (Optional) Set Up Customer Accounts (See [A] & [B] in Figure 1)
Enter contact information and select a price list for the builders, dealers, and contractors for whom you currently do jobs. You will add your retail customers as needed.
- Create a Quote