Adding An Upcharge To Quotes
* Applies to legacy JobTracker Quoting only
I'd like to add a 3% up-charge to every quote to cover credit-card fees. If the customer pays by check or cash, they'll remove the charge.
You can add a negative discount. Here's how:
- On the quote, click the Edit Revision Info... button.
- Enter the discount %. Make this a negative number to increase the price.
- To hide the "Discount" line item, check the box marked Apply discount to each quote line.
- After you click OK, the line items will reflect the discount, and there won't be a separate line showing the discount.