Using Quote Packets
Use quote packets to print out quote forms and files all at once. For example you can print a copy of your quote, contract and CAD file.
- Go to Quote::Edit Settings
- Click the New Quote Packet... button
- Type in a name and click OK
- Click and select one of the following:
- Quote Form - select a Quote Form from the Quote Settings page.
- Attached Image File - quote files with an extension of .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, or .png
- Attached CAD file - quote files with an extension of .dxf or .dwg
- Page Break - add page breaks as desired
- To print, go to the quote detail page, click the Printable View... button and select the Quote Packet.
Then, print from your web browser. (File > Print) If necessary, change your web browser print settings to prevent the URL or other text from printing at the top or bottom of the page and to adjust the margins.