Example Report - Close Ratio On Quotes
To create a report showing the ratio between quotes created and those that turned into jobs, follow the example below.
Example: Close Ratio Report
First, create a report of all quotes, based on creation date.
- Go to Report::New
- Select the values for the following fields and then click OK
- Report Type "Quote"
- Report the - "Number of Quotes"
- where - "Created Date"
- occurs this "Year"
- Display Field - "Month"
- Display type - "Table"
- Save this report for later by clicking Save Report...
Next, create a second report for only quotes with jobs.
- Click on Options...
- Click on Add Filter...
- In the drop-down list for Quote Field, choose Quote has job
- Click OK on the Filter Report Data dialog box
- Click OK on the Report-Options dialog box to display the results
- To save the report, click on Save Report and type in a name
Finally, import both of these reports into Microsoft Excel and calculate the ratios in Excel.