Example Report - Quote Email Address
Sometimes you may want to send marketing email to customers you've created quotes for. To create a report showing email addresses on your quotes, and then import them to Excel, follow the steps below.
Example: Quote Email Address
- Go to Report > New
- Select the values for the following fields and then click OK
- Report Type "Quote"
- Report the - "Number of Quotes"
- where - "Quote Date"
- occurs this "Year"
- Display Field - "Month"
- Display type - "Table"
- Click on Options...
- Click on Select Fields...
- Click on Quote Name to add the field to your report
- Click on Quote Address to expand the list and then select Email
- Click OK on the Select Report Fields dialog box
- Click OK on the Report-Options dialog box to display the results
- To save the report, click on Save Report... and type in a name