Inactivate Product Attribute Values
Consider CounterGo instead of Enterprise Edition: For most new users, CounterGo is a better option for creating quotes.
If your Quotes contain discontinued colors, sinks, edges, etc. , you can make them inactive. This will make that value inactive on all price lists for sell products and the value won't be available on any new quotes.
- Go to Quote::Edit Sell Products
- Scroll down to the Product Attribute section
- Click on the product attribute name and select Edit list of values
- Click on the value and select Edit 'value'
- Click in the inactive checkbox and then click OKHere is the result
- (optional) To hide inactive product variants on the Edit Prices or Edit Costs page, go to Quote::Edit Prices and click the Options... button near the top of the page and deselect "Display Inactive".