Example Report - Sales By Salesperson
To create a report showing monthly sales by salesperson follow the steps below.
Example: Monthly Sales by Salesperson Report
- Go to Report > New
- Select the values for the following fields and then click OK
- Report Type "Quote"
- Report the - "Total Quote Line Pre-tax Amount"
- where - "Quote Date"
- occurs this "Year"
- Display Field - "Month"
- Display type - "Table"
- Click on Options...
- Click on Select... to the right of Measure
- In the by Time Field, select Job Creation Date from the drop-down list
- Click OK
- Click on Select Fields...
- Click on Quote Salesperson to add the field to your report
- Click OK on the Select Report Fields dialog box
- Click OK on the Report-Options dialog box to display the results
- To save the report, click on Save Report... and type in a name
Whenever you create a new report it is a good idea to verify your results. A quick way to do that, is to temporarily add Job Name to your report to verify all the jobs you expected to be included are included.