If you are quoting a kitchen with multiple sets of dimensions. For example, a top that's 70"x25.5", another that's 40"x 25.5", and an island that's 80"x40" you can avoid adding a new quote line for each top by using a measurement line.
Once you have a measurement line on a quote, you can use those measurements on one or more products. Here's how.
First, add the measurement.
- On the quote, click Add->Measurement...
- For the description, add something descriptive - a typical example would be Countertop Dimensions
- In the first Measurement enter the dimensions of the first top. You can add an optional description.
- If you have multiple measurements, add another one by clicking Add Measurement...
- When you're done, click OK
Now, add a product and link it to the measurements.
- Click Add->Product... Make sure the product has the same measurements as the measurement line you added (for example Sq. Ft.)
- In the Measurement section, the drop-down list should say other. Choose your measurements
- Click OK